Happy (early) Thanksgiving


Last week Ayla perfected rolling from her back to her belly so much so that it's hard to get her to stay in one place to even get a diaper on her. She is also working diligently on her "b" sounds and "p" sounds. Now if only she'd work a little more diligently on sleeping longer stretches through the night... :)! The only problem is that Ayla, once on her belly, can't figure out how to roll back over and gets pretty frustrated about it.

GobbleGobbleGobble and happy Turkey eating to all(or venison eating if you are Tim, Chris or Dennis!)

Comments

Trina said…
o my... what a cute picture of baby Ayla! Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!
Rachel said…
I don't know why, but I'm skimming through your old posts and wish I had done so before! We had to go through so many of the same stuff with Axel and Ezra... Acid reflux... Breastfeeding hell... Being tummy stranded for literally 3 months. Haha. Love you guys and miss you!

Popular Posts